kalau nk share or copy, saya x kesah pown.. tp bgtau la and if possible, link kan la sekali blog saya yer.. sekian~

Sunday, February 6, 2011

1 LitRe oF tEar$...

"..nagareru kisetsu no mannaka de
in the middle of the changing season
futo hi no nagasa wo kanjimasu
I casually feel how long the day is
sewashiku sugiru hibi naka ni
in the midst of restless busy days
watashi to anate de yume egaku
you and I paint our dream
sangatsu no kaze ni omoi wo nosete
place our love on the winds of March
sakura no tsubomi wa haru e to tsudzukimasu
a cherry blossom sprout will move on into spring
afuredasu hikari no tsubu ga
little specs of overflowing light
sukoshi zutsu asa wo atatamemasu
warm up the morning little by little
ookina akubi wo shita ato ni
by your side when you're embarrased
sukoshi tereteru anata no yoko de
after a big yawn
arata na sekai no iriguchi ni tachi
standing at the entrance to a new world
kidzuita koto wa hitori janai tte koto
what I noticed that I wasn't alone
hitomi wo tojireba anata ga
by closing my eyes
mabuta no ura ni iru koto de
the you who I see behind my eyelids
dore hodo tsuyoka nareta deshou
has somehow helped me become stronger, right?
anata ni totte watashi mo sou de aritai
I too want to be like that for you.."

p/s: what's wrong with falling down?? you can always stand up again..=)
       n im not sure bout da translation.. got it from a movie..and somehow, i just love it..

No comments: